Okay … the ‘morrow shall see one of the ECE – Dream companies coming to IIIT . This one’s in Bangalore.The day after the ‘morrow shall see another ECE – one coming to IIIT.This one’s in Bangalore too.Well! Almost half the ECE batch’s placed and good ol’ urs truly’s chances have just increased.
But the twist in the abbulu-plot?
Lets see …
Factors for abbulu sitting for tomorrow’s companies :
- Probably these are the last of the pure ECE companies.So chuttams (non telugu pals , read relatives) will say “Ayyo chivariki software side vacchsavanamaata ?” (translation = So you ended up on the computers/software side anyway).That is if I do get placed some day in some arbit company.
- The prev. interview results are not out yet :((
Factors against abbulu sitting for tomorrow’s companies:
- I dont want to go the Bangalore way.Cost of living is high and I wont get anything left of what they pay after deducting costs of roti,kapdaa aur makaan 😦
- Chances of getting through the written test are dim.Why? Because like a complete moron I have been sleeping the days off instead of studying.
- Even if I do get through , I will be blasted to shitdom come in the interview, kyon ki ..
- VLSI dudes are much better off since they have soo much touch with VLSI what with their projects and all …
- Refer to reason 2
Result : So the for-tomorrow’s-company reasons get beaten by the against-tomorrow’s-company reasons 2-3.
Conclusion : I am running at the Sports Meet 😀
Verse of the day :
I just had a dream
That I made it to the cream 🙂
That I got placed
Before, I raced …
Why so real it had to seem ?
ps : The abbulu-and-job post and abbulu-at-sports-meet post just started a race.Lets see who wins 🙂