There is a field called Organizational Behavior or even more broadly Behavioral Science (BS)which actually makes you feel , for at least a mere instant, that you can play God …no ..I mean ..Satan aka Devil.
There was a time when I thought B.S rules all.Almost equated it in analogy to the String theory in Physics.Where everything has a connection, a mere super imposition of structured behavioral dynamics.
Started predicting how folks would behave.Tested these theories in orkut scraps, facebook , blogs .etc., To my utter untampered surprise, it actually seemed like there was truth after all.People’s behavior can be predicted,or rather determined ! Actually believed I was closer to being Hari Seldon than ever before.
Alas! It was not true ! What seemed to be working were mere co-incidences ! If only one could say what others will definitely behave like in the future :
- I would know what IV’s next rodent ass type flame would be like,by merely looking at it.
- You would know when the bad-guy of a Prof. would throw the next earth-shattering surprise quiz 😦 !!
- One can actually predict when the guy next door is contemplating suicide
- By knowing how ladies behave,you can do the Mel Gibson routine in What Women Want 😉 !!
- Basically you dont need to see TV serials other than sitcoms,because you know what the director’s thinking and what the characters would do .. !!
- You can start thinking whether it also applies to dogs,cats,pigs,etc.,
(go ahead !! feel free to come up with more points … )
Verse of the day :
I stand beneath the street light
Wondering if I can predict
Man’s fate, under the sun ‘n’ moonlight
And then take immortal credit
Towards a struggle that was just a vain fight
Quote of the day :
” …. mujhe laga , kya aadmi hain,kya pyaar hain … phir laga kya bakwaas hain” 😛
– Abhishek Bachchan , in the feature film,Dhoom 2
ps : Mid sems ! PPTs !Case studies ! Tabaahi ! :O
ps1 : Hair ! Never had so much hair on my head as now !
ps2 : Today shall be known as the day of Semi-Octane Trauma ! Details later …
ps3 : IV’s playing the show-off :O
ps4 : Vasan argues dirty … good ! 😛
ps5 : Dinner yesterday was like forcibly stuffing dog food into my mouth to stay alive ! (mess was not open)
ps6 : Prof.VJ is going to come at us pretty rough in the afternoon’s BS session, hey Bhagwaan !! And I am sure he would love to re-kindle his abbulu-bashing fixture which he suddenly discovered in the previous class. 😦