Aha ! This post is technically (but not in spirit) a sequel to the last post.
Because this was the topic I actually wanted to write on when I pulled myself out of bed a few days ago. But I however ended up writing something which is different …. Anyway before I once again digress, I shall get to the point ….
What would be my most prominent last thought when I am about to die ? By using the word prominent , I allude to emphasize on significant thoughts .That don’t come and go in a flash, but last for a substantial amount of time ,say, for at least the last 10 seconds. Lingering , disturbing , apparently non frivolous thoughts !!
I figure that I would just think about all the things I could have done in life if I was not dying. For example,
- Learn how to play the guitar ( the foolproof girl-swooning-induction factor 😉 )
- Learn French (another girl-swooning-induction factor. )
- Learn drums (macho ! very macho ! )
- Learn salsa, learn kuchipudi and fuse them both to create a new dance form (that will help people with digestion problems !)
- Read and completely understand Tolstoy’s ‘war and peace’
- Work towards world peace
- Serve an enriching service oriented term in the UN
- Finish Freud’s ‘Interpretation of dreams‘
- Direct a slasher flick called ‘dreams and screams’
- Master the ‘art of war‘ ,Sun Tzu style
- Master Rajni ‘s acting style
- Learn martial arts and hand to hand combat from Vladmir Putin
- Call and apologize to all ex gfs (if I have any, by then ! :p)
- Buy a mercedes or at least steal one
- Play Buzkashi in Afghanistan
- Fight for rights of street dogs
and things like that…..
And then again , I cease to think whether I would really be thinking all these …… ???
Nopes! On second thoughts I would just be thinking one of the below :
- That batch mate of mine is still earning more :p
- Oh no
- There is still the last piece of chicken left in the fridge
well ! Thats it ….