2007!For me,it began in a train , from Sri Kalahasthi to Hyderabad !
I came home only to see that 2007 began with some high sounding thunder 🙂 , boleto the CAT calls !
The subsequent story of 2007, I must confess,was marked by a superficial show of super-electrified enthusiasm.But within,lets just say that it wasn’t exactly peaceful ! ( An analogue :Thats why they suggest not to invest in stocks just because the company’s advertisement is good !! **sigh** )
Every day of 2007,I would dare to say,was spent wishing for some old fashioned payback ,to some low-lives.But I guess the good,civilized lad within prevailed in the end,much to PV’s chagrin
But last night, December 31st,was a first of its kind.It wasn’t exactly electrified.Wasn’t exactly the adrenaline-on-top-gear experience.However,welcoming the New Year at a lil’ Baskin Robbins at Banjara Hills,eating ice cream, was in fact unexpectedly a silent yet pleasant,subtle yet prized experience.And yes! Hopefully this dream (the ‘mysterious girl’ part) would stop pestering me for good 😉
2008!A whole hearted ode to a resurrected beginning ….
And oh ! Yeah ! The resolutions …
- Finish the story of the dream head ( you better do … lest you invest everything in high risk futures instead of safer endeavors! Huh!What the hell was that ? I ..I …. )
- Stop drinking (now that is left open to your interpretation)
- Treat girls like girls even if they are like ______ (Feel free lads ! Fill it up as suited to your context 😀 )
- If you like the dress say it (say it !Dont think ! Say it out aloud !Announce in the mike , you bloody moron!)
- Learn to play basky and volley (mission impossible ?!!?)
- Show no mercy towards Spawn as far as playing bad-ass is concerned 😉 (Hahaha! Vasanimation !!!)
Quote of the day :
“If you believe God makes miracles, then Satan might also have a few up his sleeve”
— Dexter (season 2)
ps: Contrary to Hyd’s weather, its coldest in January here.And the mist is spooky !! Perfect for a ghostly jog 😉